There’s been a huge influx of WordPress page builders recently on the market, so it’s difficult to know which one to choose and where to begin.
If you’re not sure of which page builder is best suited for you, don’t worry! We’ve combined our expertise and testing time to bring you a complete look at the best page builder plugins on the internet market. We will talk about the main features, pros & cons, pricing, and suitability. With lots of expert opinions, this blog will lead you through reviewing 3 popular WordPress page builder plugins. It’s difficult to declare a clear winner and we will leave it to you!
Visual Composer is presently the most popular WordPress plugin at CodeCanyon. It is currently powering more than 1 million websites.
In a sentence, it’s a visual content builder with an easy to hold interface, some drag-and-drop functionality (just for aligning the elements) and with loads of features.
Like the name suggests, Visual Composer offers everything you’d require from a visual builder, and it works flawlessly with your existing WordPress theme. Additionally, the whole kit at a reasonable cost.
It also doesn’t offer much of a learning curve. By clicking the plus button, you can add several elements to a page and then choose what you want from the wizard.
• Extremely Lightweight, Works well with any post type, and even custom post types.
• Creating pages and posts is simpler than ever!
• 100% fully responsive with desktop & mobile-ready layouts.
• Over 40 inbuilt content blocks including rows, text blocks, columns, charts, buttons, social media icons and much more.
• Front-end editing available for you to review the content which is exactly going to look like on the website.
• Back-end editing through the editing screen if you choose to keep things arranged in WordPress.
• More than 60 built-in pre-defined layouts.
• No more copy/paste of shortcode. Include any shortcode of the third party to the list of VC menu elements for re-using later.
• Adding parallax style background to Visual Composer rows.
• With a single click, add icons including Social Media from the popular icons libraries.
• Compatible with WPML, mqTranslate, and qTranslate.
$34 (Licensed Version)
• Downloadable layout templates with pre-designed templates and they are regularly updated. Create your layouts literally in no time.
• No web development knowledge or skills are required.
• The professional customer support has a very good standing.
• Works well with WooCommerce.
• SEO-friendly with most popular plugins like Yoast SEO.
• All-inclusive video tutorials and knowledge base
• Building columns and rows are a little less automated and manual than with MotoPress Content Editor. However, this might be an advantage for some users.
• Shortcodes based. Hence, if you uninstall the plugin, the content you’ve created will stop functioning.
Whom Visual Composer can be best suited for?
Get Visual Composer if you:
• wish to use the plugin with your current WordPress theme.
• want to use a plugin that’s been tested and used by thousands of customers and has great positive reviews all through the internet,
• need something that permits you to edit your content both on the front-end (during live previewing) and in the wp-admin,
The Ultimate WordPress Theme and Visual Page Builder.
Build Visually Anything with Divi Builder. It comes with a super-fast and incredibly spontaneous front end editor. It changes the way of building websites forever. Easily add new rows, columns and content elements than ever to make your website more responsive. The Divi Builder is one of a kind WordPress page builder to offer a truly customizable interface for organizing your content.
• Design instantly! Everything is updated instantly right before your eyes when you make a change to your page.
• Start typing by just one click onto your page and! Not required to open the settings panel to add any content text.
• Apply custom CSS and even adjust sizing, fonts, colors, spacing and even. Each element is fully customizable.
• Download, Import, export, and even share design layouts from the web. You can save layouts to your library for using later.
• All fits together automatically from choosing between several column types and adding a new row.
• Enjoy responsive live previews and set customizations to specific mobile divisions.
• Divi is incredibly fast and requires no page refreshing. It’s almost 0% loading of any kind.
• Head-start your design procedure by utilizing one of the pre-made layouts that come with Divi.
• Translated Into 32 multiple Languages
• 46 Content Elements
• $69 for Personal
• $89 for Developer
• $249 for Lifetime
• You will have a layout option that will be seamless for a large share of projects.
• Fully responsive to a variety of regular sizes to fit any mobile device and desktop.
• Easy customizations to steal a variety of looks.
• Divi is a good choice for you if scrolling display of content makes you grin. It is designed and developed to really function well as a scrolling website. Clean and Smooth scrolling loading effects for content to build a sense of communication with the user.
• Divi proved its mettle of being a great revolution for many more years to come. Supported by an emerging company and strong community.
• Divi isn’t actually a framework. People looking for a design to work or look completely different from the main Divi, then this may just not be the right place to start up.
• It is storing a ton of shortcode data for the posts. If you ever decide to switch to another theme after creating hundreds of articles, your content will be jumbled up with shortcodes.
• It’s always complex to design inside a box for a designer. If you are performing multiple projects and you feel Divi may be the final solution to many of them, get ready to see your portfolio may start to look all the same.
Whom Divi best suited for?
Get Divi if you:
• will likely keep using it for a very long period of time. The cost of changing your site’s theme might cost you as much as a new custom theme.
• want to use Drap & Drop to create content and design without any coding knowledge.
• want to use a theme that’s has a dedicated support, client control access, unlimited site building options, and easy editings.
Beaver Builder is an advanced visual page builder with complete drag-and-drop support. What makes this plugin stand out is its custom content editing interface. On the front-end, and it gives you an exact depiction of what your page is going to look when it’s live.
Beaver Builder also delivers a set of inbuilt templates for various pages. For example: landing pages, about page, services page, portfolio page, and more.
Everything you build with the plugin is going to be mobile-friendly. It will work with your current WordPress theme. Also, you get to reuse your designs by exporting them.
• Use the builder to design both posts and pages.
• Professionally Designed and Selection of 12 pre-built home page and 11 inner page layouts.
• All layouts can be fully customized with the builder.
• After the Beaver Page Builder is launched, the view switches to the front end and offers the opportunity to choose one of the home page layout templates.
• Responsive and mobile-ready layouts.
• Full drag-and-drop functionality.
• Import and export features.
• A nice combo of built-in content modules (photos, headings, text, photos, maps, icons, videos and much more).
• Inbuilt page templates.
• All the elements can be edited by moving over them to access the context menus.
• Compatible with WooCommerce.
• Multisite capable.
• WPML compatibility.
• Excellent customer support.
o $99 – Standard,
o $199 – Pro,
o $399 – Agency.
• Highly mobile responsive
• User-friendly and Intuitive page builder interface
• High-quality and helpful page templates
• Good range of useful modules
• Extraordinary customization options
• Suitable plugin arrangement settings
• Optional Beaver Builder theme
• Relatively even exit approach
• No inline text editing available
• Lesser tools than other Page Builders
• Relatively more expensive than some of the competition
Whom Beaver Builder can be best suited for?
Get Beaver Builder if you:
• want a platform which is easy to use,
• want a full drag-and-drop support,
• need a set of inbuilt page templates,
• want to edit your content both in wpadmin and on the front-end,
• want to be able to import or export your layouts.
• dent have good enough coding knowledge
Drag-and-drop visual content builders have surely risen a lot in the last couple of years. And, we are really astonished to see the variety of features, interface, and compatibility of each builders’ offer these days against how reasonable the price is.
That being said, hope you have chosen yours. Simply pick the style that describes you best.
Let us know by commenting below and share your thoughts as well. We love to hear from you.