This WordPress 4.7 “Vaughan” release was headed by Helen Hou-Sandí. Jeff Paul and Aaron Jorbin contributed as Major Release Associates, along with the assistance of some of the finest developers. Almost 500 contributors with supported this release—the best and most ever! 205 of them contributed for the first time. This is a remarkable achievement and accomplishment.
Twenty Seventeen was developed by keeping a focus on business websites. The main page with multiple sections can be personalized as per requirements. You can customize it with widgets, custom colours, navigation, social menus, a brand logo and much more. The default theme works seamlessly for a wide range of users in different languages, on any device from desktop to mobile.
Easier Menu Structure
Numerous menus for websites contain connections to the pages of your site, so what happens when you have not created any pages yet? You can incorporate new pages while building menus as opposed to leaving the customizer and deserting your progressions. Once you’ve published your changes, you’ll have new pages prepared for you to load with content.
Now and again you simply require a couple of visual changes to make your site look perfect. WordPress 4.7 permits you to include custom CSS and in a flash perceive how your changes influence your site. The live review permits you to work rapidly without page refreshing backing you off.
You can now add more languages to your site. A user language option will show up in the user’s profiles.Edit Shortcuts
Noticeable icons seem to show you which parts of your site can be redone while live previewing. Tap on an alternate route and get straight to Editing. Combined with starter content, beginning with modifying your site is much quicker than any time in the past.
Need some specific ideas? Try browsing in google for site video headers available for download and use. Don’t upload a copyrighted video. Always check for free usage or buy options if not free.
WP REST API
WordPress 4.7 Vaughan comes with REST API Content Endpoints for comments, posts, users, metadata, and settings.
Content endpoints provide computer-readable outside access to your WordPress site with a nice, quality driven interface, making the way for new and innovative methods of cooperating with other sites through plugins, apps, and themes.
Post Type Templates
Theme developers have even more freedom with the WordPress template structure by opening up the page template functionality to all post types.
More Theme APIs
This theme version includes updated functions, hooks, and behavior for theme developers.
Custom Bulk Actions
List tables, now with more than bulk edit and delete options.
The code that lies beneath the actions and filters has been modernized with fixing bugs along the way.
Settings Registration API
register_setting() has been improved to incorporate type, description, and REST API visibility.
Customize Changesets make modifications persistent in the customizer. Now changes can be made to one theme and flip to another in the customizer without dropping the changes.
WordPress 4.7 Security and Maintenance Release
WordPress 4.7 is now available and it better than before. New maintenance and security releases help this version to perform better and stronger. WordPress always recommend updating the site theme with newer version updates and releases.
Earlier WordPress versions were affected by six security issues as mentioned below:
Cross-site scripting (XSS) via media file metadata.
Control characters can trick redirect URL validation.
Unintended files can be deleted by administrators using the plugin deletion functionality.
Cross-site scripting (XSS) via video URL in YouTube embeds.
Cross-site scripting (XSS) via taxonomy term names.
Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) in Press. This leading to excessive use of server resources.
Finally, thanks for visiting and reading our blogs and all the community members for appreciating their support. Additionally, we appreciate the WP team for their efforts to bring WordPress 4.7 into a fully packed theme.
If you want to follow along or help out other users, please comment below or share this on social media. You can reach out our customer support team anytime.
Thanks for choosing Digitalcenturysf – we hope you enjoy! Please do check out blogs. They are indeed fun with new stuff to read out!
There’s been a huge influx of WordPress page builders recently on the market, so it’s difficult to know which one to choose and where to begin.
If you’re not sure of which page builder is best suited for you, don’t worry! We’ve combined our expertise and testing time to bring you a complete look at the best page builder plugins on the internet market. We will talk about the main features, pros & cons, pricing, and suitability. With lots of expert opinions, this blog will lead you through reviewing 3 popular WordPress page builder plugins. It’s difficult to declare a clear winner and we will leave it to you!
Visual Composer is presently the most popular WordPress plugin at CodeCanyon. It is currently powering more than 1 million websites.
In a sentence, it’s a visual content builder with an easy to hold interface, some drag-and-drop functionality (just for aligning the elements) and with loads of features.
Like the name suggests, Visual Composer offers everything you’d require from a visual builder, and it works flawlessly with your existing WordPress theme. Additionally, the whole kit at a reasonable cost.
It also doesn’t offer much of a learning curve. By clicking the plus button, you can add several elements to a page and then choose what you want from the wizard.
• Extremely Lightweight, Works well with any post type, and even custom post types.
• Creating pages and posts is simpler than ever!
• 100% fully responsive with desktop & mobile-ready layouts.
• Over 40 inbuilt content blocks including rows, text blocks, columns, charts, buttons, social media icons and much more.
• Front-end editing available for you to review the content which is exactly going to look like on the website.
• Back-end editing through the editing screen if you choose to keep things arranged in WordPress.
• More than 60 built-in pre-defined layouts.
• No more copy/paste of shortcode. Include any shortcode of the third party to the list of VC menu elements for re-using later.
• Adding parallax style background to Visual Composer rows.
• With a single click, add icons including Social Media from the popular icons libraries.
• Compatible with WPML, mqTranslate, and qTranslate.
$34 (Licensed Version)
• Downloadable layout templates with pre-designed templates and they are regularly updated. Create your layouts literally in no time.
• No web development knowledge or skills are required.
• The professional customer support has a very good standing.
• Works well with WooCommerce.
• SEO-friendly with most popular plugins like Yoast SEO.
• All-inclusive video tutorials and knowledge base
• Building columns and rows are a little less automated and manual than with MotoPress Content Editor. However, this might be an advantage for some users.
• Shortcodes based. Hence, if you uninstall the plugin, the content you’ve created will stop functioning.
Whom Visual Composer can be best suited for?
Get Visual Composer if you:
• wish to use the plugin with your current WordPress theme.
• want to use a plugin that’s been tested and used by thousands of customers and has great positive reviews all through the internet,
• need something that permits you to edit your content both on the front-end (during live previewing) and in the wp-admin,
The Ultimate WordPress Theme and Visual Page Builder.
Build Visually Anything with Divi Builder. It comes with a super-fast and incredibly spontaneous front end editor. It changes the way of building websites forever. Easily add new rows, columns and content elements than ever to make your website more responsive. The Divi Builder is one of a kind WordPress page builder to offer a truly customizable interface for organizing your content.
• Design instantly! Everything is updated instantly right before your eyes when you make a change to your page.
• Start typing by just one click onto your page and! Not required to open the settings panel to add any content text.
• Apply custom CSS and even adjust sizing, fonts, colors, spacing and even. Each element is fully customizable.
• Download, Import, export, and even share design layouts from the web. You can save layouts to your library for using later.
• All fits together automatically from choosing between several column types and adding a new row.
• Enjoy responsive live previews and set customizations to specific mobile divisions.
• Divi is incredibly fast and requires no page refreshing. It’s almost 0% loading of any kind.
• Head-start your design procedure by utilizing one of the pre-made layouts that come with Divi.
• Translated Into 32 multiple Languages
• 46 Content Elements
• $69 for Personal
• $89 for Developer
• $249 for Lifetime
• You will have a layout option that will be seamless for a large share of projects.
• Fully responsive to a variety of regular sizes to fit any mobile device and desktop.
• Easy customizations to steal a variety of looks.
• Divi is a good choice for you if scrolling display of content makes you grin. It is designed and developed to really function well as a scrolling website. Clean and Smooth scrolling loading effects for content to build a sense of communication with the user.
• Divi proved its mettle of being a great revolution for many more years to come. Supported by an emerging company and strong community.
• Divi isn’t actually a framework. People looking for a design to work or look completely different from the main Divi, then this may just not be the right place to start up.
• It is storing a ton of shortcode data for the posts. If you ever decide to switch to another theme after creating hundreds of articles, your content will be jumbled up with shortcodes.
• It’s always complex to design inside a box for a designer. If you are performing multiple projects and you feel Divi may be the final solution to many of them, get ready to see your portfolio may start to look all the same.
Whom Divi best suited for?
Get Divi if you:
• will likely keep using it for a very long period of time. The cost of changing your site’s theme might cost you as much as a new custom theme.
• want to use Drap & Drop to create content and design without any coding knowledge.
• want to use a theme that’s has a dedicated support, client control access, unlimited site building options, and easy editings.
Beaver Builder is an advanced visual page builder with complete drag-and-drop support. What makes this plugin stand out is its custom content editing interface. On the front-end, and it gives you an exact depiction of what your page is going to look when it’s live.
Beaver Builder also delivers a set of inbuilt templates for various pages. For example: landing pages, about page, services page, portfolio page, and more.
Everything you build with the plugin is going to be mobile-friendly. It will work with your current WordPress theme. Also, you get to reuse your designs by exporting them.
• Use the builder to design both posts and pages.
• Professionally Designed and Selection of 12 pre-built home page and 11 inner page layouts.
• All layouts can be fully customized with the builder.
• After the Beaver Page Builder is launched, the view switches to the front end and offers the opportunity to choose one of the home page layout templates.
• Responsive and mobile-ready layouts.
• Full drag-and-drop functionality.
• Import and export features.
• A nice combo of built-in content modules (photos, headings, text, photos, maps, icons, videos and much more).
• Inbuilt page templates.
• All the elements can be edited by moving over them to access the context menus.
• Compatible with WooCommerce.
• Multisite capable.
• WPML compatibility.
• Excellent customer support.
o $99 – Standard,
o $199 – Pro,
o $399 – Agency.
• Highly mobile responsive
• User-friendly and Intuitive page builder interface
• High-quality and helpful page templates
• Good range of useful modules
• Extraordinary customization options
• Suitable plugin arrangement settings
• Optional Beaver Builder theme
• Relatively even exit approach
• No inline text editing available
• Lesser tools than other Page Builders
• Relatively more expensive than some of the competition
Whom Beaver Builder can be best suited for?
Get Beaver Builder if you:
• want a platform which is easy to use,
• want a full drag-and-drop support,
• need a set of inbuilt page templates,
• want to edit your content both in wpadmin and on the front-end,
• want to be able to import or export your layouts.
• dent have good enough coding knowledge
Drag-and-drop visual content builders have surely risen a lot in the last couple of years. And, we are really astonished to see the variety of features, interface, and compatibility of each builders’ offer these days against how reasonable the price is.
That being said, hope you have chosen yours. Simply pick the style that describes you best.
Let us know by commenting below and share your thoughts as well. We love to hear from you.
Wix and WordPress are two of the most impressive brands in the web building industry. Both provide high-quality themes, plugins, functionality and interface. They are leading the race among the other builders and publishers.
Before the launch of Wix, there have been many discussions on whether Wix is superior to WordPress. Users and Critics on both sides of the fence, each trying to ascertain that their select is the best. Here we believe that there are no perfect winners and losers because without agreeing on the user market and purposes, endorsing anything is simply meaningless.
In this Wix versus WordPress review, we’re going to cover the pros and cons of each platform in simple terms. You can notice that WordPress and Wix are both promising options, but for different purposes outlined below.
We’ll try to keep technical stuff to a minimum and focus on main features of each platform. Let’s explore and find which one is right for you:
1) Easy Usage
Wix has an intuitive, visual, and user-friendly interface where you’ll be conducting a lot of dragging, dropping and clicking. This user-friendly interface makes it easy and quick to design and publish your website, even if you have practically no knowledge of web designing and coding. Therefore, Wix is suitable for beginners who want to build a simple website.
Wix has an innovative solution to drag-and-drop website building – Wix Artificial Design intelligence or Wix ADI. This Wix ADI is available for the major sections of website themes such as blog, business, portfolio, and real estate & resume. You can choose between Wix ADI and Wix Editor Classic.
The specialty of Wix is that it make things tremendously easy irrespective of the website building stage you are in: account creation, background change, blog posting, image additions or connecting a custom URL & domain. The whole thing can be done with just a few mouse clicks.
WordPress, regardless of being the most popular open source CMS available, it isn’t the simplest web publishing solution. WordPress is much more challenging to use than Wix, mostly because it isn’t an end-to-end solution for creating a website: with Wix you get all (hosting, widgets, templates and more) with one account. With WordPress, you only get a CMS, so there’s some learning needed for a beginner.
Since WordPress doesn’t take the visual style, so coding may be vital if any customization has to be prepared.
If you know how to navigate a website, you can surely build a website with Wix: it virtually requires no training. With WordPress, as a minimum knowledge of HTML/CSS is compulsory. While Wix comes with self-hosting and updated automatically, WordPress users must find a separate web hosting and manually update their software.
features, functionality & flexibility
Wix is a multipurpose site builder with very easy editing interface. You can incorporate many extensions into your website – Wix App Market has an assembly of various free and paid add-ons. Here are some examples: Form Builder, Comment, Live Chat Room, Display Any Social Feeds, Customer reviews, Site Search, Events Calendar and much more.
All apps are easy to manage and install. Some are developed by Wix and some are delivered by 3rd-party developers. Let’s have a look at Wix’s internal features:
Blogging: Featured posts, Facebook comments, Scheduled Blog posts, and Blog Archive.
Forum: You can install a simple forum from the App Market in your website. Intelligently managing it, you will obtain your own website community for building more traffic.
E-commerce: Ability to generate coupon codes, tax management, numerous payment options, etc. Wix’s Commerce machine is aimed for smaller business.
Wix Shout Out: Your Wix site lets you effortlessly accumulate data from your guests as they connect with your site. All their data is consequently saved to the Contacts segment in the dashboard.
You can utilize this information later to make Smart Actions by picking triggers and allocating activities. For example, you can set Smart Actions to welcome new customers to redeem a coupon when a new client joins to your newsletter.
Wix doesn’t expose the codes. They do have a ‘custom HTML’ widget, yet they don’t give full access to the website’s source code.
It began as a blogging platform, however immediately developed from this single purpose and turned into an adaptable program for making different sites, from portfolios to web stores. This has been possible due to many plugins which can create any sort of functionality to your website. Social plugins, SEO packages, Commenting systems, Security plugins are just a few names. However, you need to be familiar with the dashboard sections : Posts, Media, Pages, Appearance, Plugins and more in order to enhance your website features and functionality.
Adjusting usability with intricacy is difficult, the simpler the tool, the less adaptable it is. But this doesn’t have any significance to Wix. It gives you flawless blend of adaptability and convenience that is harder to reach with utilizing WordPress CMS.
Design Comparison :
|No. of Themes||Hundreds||Thousands|
|CSS Coding Editing||No||Yes|
- Wix: You can browse several wonderful, completely flexible themes in more than 70 industry classifications. There is additionally one-page theme layout and clear templates that characterize your future site’s structure. However, there is no content in them. All Wix layouts are mobile prepared, and you can change the versatile look of your site utilizing Wix’s Mobile Editor.
- WordPress: There are two spots to discover WordPress themes: the WordPress.org theme directory, which is the greatest and official place to get a theme, and free theme online shops such as ours. There are free and premium themes available to use. Unlike Wix, you’ll have to learn some coding before trying to edit a WordPress theme. You can switch WordPress themes anytime.
2) Customer Support
It has a considerable support centre. Over 262,000 topics are posted in the official forum, tons of video tutorials, email support and also a complete education platform is available in Wix platform. You can find many heads-up in the editor itself – almost each editable component in the control panel comes with a help sign. Simply click for more details.
You’ll experience no difficulty discovering WordPress specialists – there’s an enormous group of webmasters work in WordPress. However, there’s no official support staff.
Outcome WordPress is generally utilized; you’ll discover many web blogs, groups and YouTube channels devoted to this CMS, however, there’s no email address to call for assistance. Wix gives coordinated help and runs a broad knowledgebase.
It is a free plus premium site builder. You can create and publish a website with a free account. It will remain so until you choose to upgrade.
- Plans cover Hosting charges, Themes, and Extensions
- 5 paid versions: Connect domain ($4.50/month), VIP ($24.50), Unlimited ($12.50), e-commerce ($16.50), and Combo ($8.50).
If you choose to pay annually, the plans may get discounted.
|Pricing Options||Connect Domain ($4.50)||CMS (Free)|
|Combo $8.50||Hosting ($5+/mo)
|Unlimited $12.50||Plugins ($10+/mo)|
|eCommerce ($16.50)||Pro Themes ($25+/mo)|
|Features||Free Plan||Free of Use|
|Hundred of Free Themes||Over 10K of Themes|
|Online Store||All-Purpose Plugins|
|Unlimited Bandwidth||Active Community|
The CMS itself is free. However, you’ll need to purchase a hosting plan in order to get published. Let’s do some calculation to evaluate the total cost of your WordPress site: hosting ($7-$12/month), plugins (free/$20-$200, one-time payment) and theme (free/$20-$100, one-time payment).
Wix arranges themes, web hosting, and free plugins. Yet, the cost can go up on if you have to introduce a paid application from the App market. On the other hand, WordPress is free, and the cost will rely upon a number of plugins you require, hosting provider, a premium theme and the sky is the limit from there.
You may likewise need to hire a web developer if profound customization has to be made. So the aggregate cost of your WordPress website may require more investment.
4) The Bottom-line:
Though WordPress appears to be more commanding than Wix, a lot of HTML and CSS learning is required to do well with this CMS. If you’re willing to spend your time and make an effort, then WordPress is a clever decision. This platform is more agile, urbane and may sustain for the longer period.
On the opposite, Wix does all the heavy pulling for you, and all that’s required from your end is uploading your content and little customization’s. It’s easy, fun and effective. But, you might face server issue and delay while doing content changes which is the biggest downside.
We leave it up to you to choose from.
Twitter Bootstrap is a free, reliable and open-source front-end web framework for creating websites and web applications. The basic programming languages used for Bootstrap are HTML, CSS, and JS. Twitter Bootstrap allows web developers to create their beautiful and responsive website and mobile apps. We at DCSF create our WordPress templates using Bootstrap framework.
Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton worked at Twitter and designed a front-end web app toolkit now known as Bootstrap. It has many advantages and a lot of key factors that drive developers to use this tool for their website and apps development.
First, this tool takes less time for coding because it a rich collection of pre-built libraries. The Bootstrap library is full of readymade piece of codes which can be used for designing websites or apps. There are a lot of styling and design aspects already taken care of. Since they are based on CSS.
Second, the main purpose of creating this tool is for consistency. Twitter had noticed big time inconsistencies while developers working on their front end projects. Bootstrap has brought the difference as results are uniform across different platforms such as desktop, netbook, tablet, and mobile devices. Similarly, we will see the same on different internet browsers such as Internet explorer, Chrome, Firefox or even phones. Below are the main features of Bootstrap.
- INTEGRATION is like a piece of cake in Bootstrap. For an example, if we need to use table styling all we need to do is select the style and copy them to the CSS file we are working with. At the same time, it will immediately launch its style and help linking up with the working file.
- RESPONSIVENESS is the key factor. We need not fret over our work in case we are shifting our work from laptop to iPad or from iPad to Mac. It automatically adapts to the change in platform.
- FUTURISTIC TOOL. Any future changes in a programming language can be adapted using this. It is equipped with strong elements and specifications. Therefore, this is considered the future design itself.
- DOCUMENTATION. Bootstrap’s documentation is very impressive and easy to find whenever we need any help. This makes it user friendly from a developer point of view.
- ADAPTABLE is the right word for Bootstrap. Any ordinary developer will need some time to figure this out and work on this. Eventually, we have mastered it in no time, all modular approaches and good architectures are combined together in the same platform.
What is Twitter Bootstrap upcoming version 4.0?
Bootstrap 4.0 has arrived in the market with much ado and expectations. We must tell you, it seems to be the finest from the creators Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton at Twitter. And they are getting ready for the first beta release from Alpha 6.
Designed and created with all the love in the world, it’s a free, reliable and open-source front-end web framework for creating websites and web applications in fingertips.
Goal and Prerequisite:
We will go through the features and changes from a prior version of Bootstrap to have more understanding on this version.
Bootstrap uses HTML- and CSS-based design templates and it is a new age technology of creating your own websites and apps in the easiest way. A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is required.
Bootstrap 4.0 is now flexbox! Flexbox is a massively influential design layout tool, providing supreme control and flexibility to core mechanisms and grid system. The release comes at the price of dropping Internet Explorer 9 support but delivers important developments to alignment, sizing, and section layout.
If you are hearing about Flexbox for the first time, here’s something for you:
- Horizontal or Vertical centring without coding values with margin or translate
- Equal width and height cards
- Right button and navigation groups
- Columns are automatically organized in equal-width grid (for e.g., 2 columns are spontaneously 50% wide)
- Easily change display, alignment, direction, and more with Utility classes.
- No more broken table-style rendering or HTML white space
- Auto margins for simple spacing
Totally all components now take benefit of flexbox in place of display: floats and table hacks. That means less dependence on clearfix, more control over visual order, DOM and lesser errors.
List groups, cards, Navs, and more all use flexbox. Even additional intricate components like, “carousel” have been changed to use flexbox in some instances.
Such cards substituted Bootstrap’s previous version’s old panels. It is an extensive and flexible content container. It comprises options for a wide range of content, powerful display options, contextual background colours, along with headers and footers. They’re fundamentally separate content blocks with a ton of multipurpose options.
Below image demonstrates all the different things you can make with cards:
The big thing about Cards is you receive out of the box options to form these little card blocks in whichever way you want.
Worth noticing into the Card Decks and Card Groups. The contents can be of different sizes, but they will be all equal in height without any JS.
Reboot.css (New Reset Component)
Bootstrap used Normalize.css earlier as its CSS reset. Normalize is well-respected and great. With Bootstrap 4, they just took and added more Bootstrap gears to normalize.css
In common terms, they join their base styles and reset into one file. This is valuable because ultimately you could basically use just reboot.css on its own.
Sass for Customization
The word customization fits very well for Bootstrap 4 – maybe more than version 3.0. They’ve merged all the variable options to one file where you can compile your Sass easily with little effort.
There’s also a group of new customization options. You can take a sneak peek in the Bootstrap 4.0 documentation.
You can do many customizations like below:
- Link Styles
- Options (Flex Box, shadows, rounded, transitions, and more)
- Grid Breakpoints
- Grid Columns
- Grid Containers
- And much more…
IE8 Support Dropped
IE8 support was dropped with this version. Dropping support for IE8 provides us the advantage of the best components of CSS without being stopped with CSS fall-backs or hacks. This means the maintainers can now pay attention to newer technologies and drive forward.
It’s still unclear if there will be a fractional support with a respond.js or HTML5 shiv or not. If you need IE 8 support, you’ll have to stay back using Bootstrap 3.
Display headings are main text for page headings. This permits you to give a fine customized style to any element.
There are 4 types of sizes right now. The higher the number, the more the heading size:
This is how it would show:
35% Smaller Footprint
Bootstrap 4 is 35% smaller than the earlier Bootstrap 3! It was previously around 125 kb and around 90 kb. This is an enormous decrease for not losing out any special features.
Tether addition to Tooltips
Tether is incorporated into Popovers and Tooltips for better performance and auto-placement. It is built by the Hub Spot team and well-defined as a client-side library to make categorically placed elements attach to elements in the page professionally.
This means you must include tether.js if you want Popovers or Tooltips to function accordingly.
Bootstrap 4 has included new button styles with “Outline Buttons”. Outline Buttons are simply inverses or appear hollow of a normal button.
The classes are extremely straight forward:
This is how it would look like in action:
In fact, Bootstrap 4 is now only in alpha 6 stage, it’s still really electrifying. Bootstrap has come a long way since its first release. The team behind this is working their minds out to bring in the Beta version soon.
Stay tuned for more!
Avada WordPress Theme is designed by Theme Fusion, sold more than $5 million worth of products and has over 170,000 customers. It is continuously rising in the WordPress theme market. Avada’s success story is very impressive and has positive customer ratings on themeforest.net.In our review, we will look into Avada’s popular features among WordPress users.
Beautiful Designs This theme offers you with unlimited theme designs alternatives. It permits you practically to make any design without the need of different themes. The Avada theme options panel and Fusion Builder tool assists you to pick unlimited styles or designs. It makes possible to use a popular theme and built a unique one.
Professionally Designed Demos Each Avada demo is specifically designed to exactly signify a specific industry: Health, Technology, Wedding, Resume, Photography and much more. Avada Classic demo is the leading demo that incorporates all the features. Professional web designers shaped these unique designs that give you a jump-start to create your website. Particularly all demos are fully created with the advanced network of options. These don’t require any knowledge of coding.
New Fusion Page Builder Tool
This builder comes with each purchase from Avada WordPress Theme. One great thing about Fusion is that it comes supplied with a plenty of sliders. If you are an admirer of building stimulating slides on your site, you’ll love this fusion page builder. It offers Fusion Slider, Elastic Slider, Revolution Slider, and Layer Slider WP. The user interface is spontaneous with a visual shortcode editor for customization. This builder is still evolving and has come a long way since its release. It’s now super easy to drag and drop content to create beautiful pages, speeds up your workflow and Library section helps you to get custom contents.
Advanced and Powerful Page Options
Avada’s custom post options help you to customize content for every section. Effectively set any of our sliders to appear on a page, set distinctive background picture or colour per page, pick a left or right sidebar, choose to show or conceal the top page title bar, pick 1, 2 or no icons in the image rollover per posting, portfolio post can either be a full-width post with the details below, set the page to full width, or select a half width image with the description in the next column to it. Create beautiful slideshows for both blog posts and portfolio, quickly embed videos as well. Featured blog images can also be customized. Loads of choices!
Avada comes with quite a few plugins with each license. You also receive a copy of Fusion Core plugin to work precisely with Avada theme. The plugins include Fusion sliders, menus, short codes, and full-fledged modern page builder. Apart from that, you also get Parallax Fusion Slider, Layer Slider, Elastic Slider, Revolution Slider, are all dispatched with the theme. Helping you to create customized beautiful pages with CSS animations and sliders.
Avada is fully compatible with many e-commerce platforms. The incredible integration is attractive and provides you enough means to add a blog section, portfolio, landing pages, or any other type of content you wish to add up. You can create forums without the need of setting up a separate plugin for forums.
This impressive theme offers inbuilt styles for Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, WPML, The Events Calendar, etc
Other Features, Options, and Settings
Avada delivers very easy to use gears to create sliders, landing pages, and customize options as much as you need. Mobile visibility system allows you to control seen on small, medium and large screen. Use logo option to create Central Header Logo. Beginners would find it difficult to use the tools. However, it also gives you an option to import demo content. Just select a demo and you can download all its content into your website.
5 Commons Reasons for Customer Dissatisfaction:
- Bugs and Errors:
Avada does not have any bug or glitches at all, we can decisively confirm that. Besides, they had developed the Avada Patcher tool. This permits development team to do fixes, theme improvements, and features to any running Avada installation. This removes bugs almost immediately and eliminates the need to needless theme updates. Avada patches can be applied with a few mouse clicks. It is simple and easy.
- Customer Support:
Support staff is very agile in responding and fixing customer issues. You might need to contact a couple of fix issues. However, Avada is generally known for great customer and product support.
- Slow loading of a page after installation.
This theme requests its user to do image optimization, backlinks check, and query your hosting partners for the speed and page loading issues. A 3rd party plugin can also be an issue. Removing and reinstalling plugins helps page loading time.
- Post Update, more customization required
The theme informed that no customizations are required before, during or after updating your theme. They request to read the product documentation and manual before doing the migration.
- Unable to generate a token key
It is easy and simple to generate a Token. For more information, please visit Avada site and check the help section. Or if you have purchased the package, you might find in the documentation.
Despite a few downsides, once you try out this theme, you won’t search themes for more. Simply remarkable in each way you can probably imagine. Now all need to do is move the demo content with your own style.
Our rating for this theme is 5 stars. We love playing around this theme to get the best out of it.
If you are interested in this award winning 5 star Avada WordPress Theme for your website, just leave us a message. Our experts would be in touch with you in no time.
A theme is the spine of any website and no blogger needs an inadequately outlined website. The theme is the piece of your blog which will reflect your identity, and what you consider, so it’s vital to have an appropriate yet very appealing theme that will match the reason for your blog. With regards to selecting great quality themes, we at Digitalcenturysf provide high quality WordPress templates.
Well-designed yet free WordPress Themes are elusive, yet when quality is your first need, you need the best theme for your WordPress blog. We as a whole realize that there are parts and loads of sites out there where you can get extraordinary looking, stunning WordPress Themes for your blog. In any case, every one of them will make your wallet lighter.
Since we as a whole realize that there are different costs included while dealing with a blog, we have chosen to arrange a list of free premium-quality themes — in no specific request — for WordPress. We are sure our readers will locate an appropriate theme for their blog from the list.
Colorlib serves around 450,000 visitors on average and whopping 900,000 page views a month. Most of the traffic comes from US, UK, Germany Australia, and Japan. Their themes have been downloaded over 600,000 times. They are reached a great milestone in terms of visitors since 2014.
Highlights of Colorlib:
- All themes have dozens of Theme Options to get the best out of them. All can be done with a single entry of code.
- Their themes have the best coding standards in place and they are reviewed by WordPress experts. They promise performance, simplicity, and error free experience.
- All their themes come with detailed documentation that will get you started in no time. Get additional assistance from support forum with theme setup.
They started their journey back in Nov 2012. They provide easy-to-use themes and designs that can be managed by everyone.
Highlights of Themeisle:
- No high maintenance costs. No more expensive training required to “get WordPress.”
- Great Backend Support
- Simple themes for specific needs, which can be installed in under a couple of minutes
- Pixel Perfect Design
Justfreetemplates provides free WordPress themes for blogs, law agencies, real estate, photography, restaurants and more. They work with some of the top theme designers on the internet.
Highlights of Justfreetemplates:
- A variety of 1633 templates and more. Over 18,137,933 views and 5,041,822 template download.
- You can get free Web, WordPress, Joomla, CSS3, HTML5 and quite good looking responsive premium templates
- Any designer can upload their work for free or on a premium basis.
ThemeGrill has become a widespread choice with the increasing use and popularity of WordPress. There are thousands of free responsive WordPress themes out there with quality and classy looking ones. Some of the free themes provided by them are Spacious, Flash, Zerif Lite, Sydney, and ColorMag.
Highlights of ThemeGrill:
- They are suitable for digital studio, parallax business portfolio, news, newspaper, magazine, publishing, business, blog, and realstate agencies as well.
- Many features including full-screen slider, full-color control, layout control, sticky navigation
- Google fonts, header image, social icons etc. Front page blocks are overwhelming
Fabulous WordPress themes are offered free to download on FabThemes. They can be easily installed, customized, responsive and quick to load themes. Themes can be found in various categories from Bootstrap, E-commerce, Magazine, Portfolio, News, Blogs, Food, Listings, Lyric, Photography and more. They are also available in different colors and you can choose from the list for a demo.
Highlights of FabThemes:
- FREE DOWNLOAD- You can download Cool premium looking themes at no cost.
- THEME OPTIONS-All themes are built with options panel to adjust and configure various theme settings and options.
- NO JUNK CODE- Unlike other free many low grade themes out there, they do not encrypt theme footer files. They keep it clean and transparent for using with confidence that the website will be safe.
Thank you for visiting Digitalsf and reading this article! We highly appreciate it! Please visit our themes section to check out our latest designs and pixel perfect themes at themes section