Website design is usually fairly upfront. A good design layout is a basic requirement in any business website and restaurant is not an exception. Effective Restaurant WordPress Template along with plugins can improve the functionality of your site and this will get you more customers. With these, you can help your customers to view food and drink menus, find a location or even make reservations and place orders smartly.
With all of the above in mind, we have accumulated a list of 5 Free WordPress Plugins for Restaurants
1: Restaurant Reservations
Restaurant Reservations is a popular plugin from the same developer as Food and Drink Menu allows customers to reserve tables from website. The plugin offers some useful features such as email notifications when a reservation is made, and limiting bookings outside of opening hours.
Highlights of Restaurant Reservations
- Confirm or reject bookings with just a few mouse clicks
- E-mail notifications can be sent to customers to provide a receipt of acceptance or rejection
- Bookings can be restricted at specified dates and times
- Booking form can be placed in various pages, posts, and widgets
2: Food and Drinks Menu
The most key thing about your business is the food or drink you are offering your customers. It plays a vital role in your business and it should do the same on your website. Customers want a perfect, simple menu that they can scan over quickly and get an idea about the prices. Looking just as good on a smartphone as it does on a big screen.
Highlights of Food and Drink Menu
- Create a restaurant menu for bars, cafes and restaurants, and display it in templates, posts, pages, and widgets.
- This plugin creates two new post types, Menus and Menu Items, which can be used to easily create a menu. Create items on your menu, set them into sections and then form menus out of them.
3. Basic Google Maps Placemarks
Basic Google Maps Placemarks is a useful plugin for any business with a physical location. It enables you to insert a Google Map into pages or posts using a shortcode, and you can add many placemarks on the map – mainly useful for businesses with more than one location.
Highlights of Basic Google Maps Placemarks
- Placemarks can have its own custom icon
- Different pages can display single map with their own settings
- Option to categorize placemarkers, and link each map to specific groups
- Choice of map type, size, and zoom level
4: Speed Contact Bar
The Speed Contact Bar plugin is a useful addition for any business, allowing you to display a bar at the top of every page of your site showing your business’s contact information. Speed Contact Bar could be crucial.
Highlights of Speed Contact Bar
- Choose any items of contact information to be added to the bar
- Phone icon can be clicked to trigger a phone call
- Size, color, and fonts can be altered
- Social Sharing icons are included.
Finally, what do other customers say about you?
Positive reviews on websites like Google help businesses gain extra publicity and further enhance online trustworthiness. A recent study found that the buying decisions of 90% of customers are influenced by positive online reviews. So, you should really display your reviews on the website.
Display Google Places Reviews plugin on your WordPress website and help boost consumer confidence and search engine optimization.
So that’s our list of free restaurant plugins that will improve any food or drink based business website. We hope you find these useful and you can embed them in your website for best results and increase business.